17-18 April 2019
Miami Beach Convention Center, Get Tickets!
IOHK is pleased to announce that the IOHK Summit will be taking place on April 17 and 18 of this year in Miami, USA. As an industry leader in functional programming, formal verification, and proof-of-stake blockchains, IOHK will be hosting speakers, partners, and cryptocurrency experts from around the world at this two-day public event.
IOHK Summit 2019
The 2019 IOHK Summit is an opportunity for blockchain enthusiasts and businesses from around the world to meet, collaborate, and discover more about how IOHK is reimagining this influential technology to be better and more secure than ever. With world-renowned experts from both IOHK and the broader industry attending and speaking — as well as some exclusive announcements from IOHK CEO Charles Hoskinson — it’s one not to miss for anyone involved in the cryptocurrency and blockchain sector.
What to expect
We’ve got lots planned for the summit in April – here are a few things to look forward to:
- Collaborative hackathon with IOHK engineers
- Workshops and talks from all areas of IOHK development
- Updates on Cardano development plans, including the vision for Cardano 2020
- An exhibition exploring the blockchain in an immersive, virtual reality audiovisual experience
- A cryptographic puzzle game in Miami (with prize!)
- Live interviews from the members of The Cardano Effect podcast
- Special announcements from IOHK CEO Charles Hoskinson
Join us this spring
IOHK is doing something great
Founded in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, IOHK is a technology company committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them — and we’re doing it from scratch. IOHK funds and facilitates an unprecedented collaboration between academia and business, creating blockchain technology derived from groundbreaking, peer-reviewed research, and unlike anything else in the industry.